Thursday, July 09, 2009

Photo Album on Facebook!

I just posted a photo album on Facebook!! These are from the B&B inns featured in my cookbook; I only put a few. Since I live in the south, I put more southern ones. But I posted a link back to here so people can see photos and a review of all the inns.
http://www.facebook.com/claudia.givens
How fun is that?!?

I also recently joined some cookbook and recipe groups on yahoo. You can go to yahoo groups and find quite a variety. There's a lot of recipe swapping going on!

As requests come in, I'll also add the links from the inns featured in my cookbook in the Favorite Links section. Sort of an exchange. The first one came in today from the Holden House 1902 in Colorado. Look in the link section and click on it to visit. You've just got to take a look at the photos they've posted. Beautiful inn with beautiful scenery!

No comments: