Saturday, February 22, 2014

Inn at Long Lake Closed!

Update on the Inn at Long Lake Bed & Breakfast in Naples, Maine.
Original Post!


   A message from the owner: "The Inn at Long Lake is closed. I would like to thank my guests for their support in my years of innkeep-ing at the inn (2003-14). Your patronage has enabled a dear dream of mine to come true. It has been my joy, my privilege, and my honor.
    My heartfelt thanks, also, to the citizenry of the Western Maine towns who voted The Inn at Long Lake "Best Hotel/Inn/B&B" for the last 2 years. You've made a good old New England boy very happy in his heart.
    My journey in exploring Main Street Home Cooking has not ended---it has only just begun. I believe that hospitality is an ageless gift given within to others. Sharing food with our loved ones is a timeless & beautiful tradition.
    I invite you to follow my cooking road ahead on either my INNKEEPERS BLOG through this site or to become a fan of ours on Facebook (The Inn at Long Lake). I look forward to sharing that journey with you!
    My sincere gratitude always,
    Keith A. Neubert"

Sorry to see them close.


This BnB (along with delicious recipes and wonderful stories) is featured in Sunrise Sunset Across America, Bed & Breakfast cookbook. Purchase it by clicking on the link in the upper sidebar. Click on the review to read more about it.

No comments: