Sunday, May 07, 2006

If I had a Bed & Breakfast


If I had a bed & breakfast inn, where would be the best place for it? Do people like the beaches more than the mountains? Do they like the country or the city better? Would America be the best place or would I need to venture out of my native soil for this? In 2001 I began a journey of visiting the bed & breakfasts across America online. I have a catering business and in my search for new recipes to try I kept coming across recipes from bed & breakfasts. I started reading about the history of the inns (so many are in historic homes and have quite a story to tell within their walls) and the innkeepers had stories to tell as well. I never dreamed I'd ever be an author but low and behold it transformed into a book which was published in 2003 as:
"Sunrise Sunset Across America"

Throughout the upcoming days I'll tell you stories of each inn.

Purchase it by clicking on the link in the upper sidebar. Until next time...

No comments: