Saturday, July 20, 2013

Happy Saturday to All!

All the inns in my cookbook are very unique with fun things to do and fun surroundings. The innkeepers were so gracious to share their favorite recipes and their personal stories of their lives of how they became innkeepers and also some great history about the inns. 

My favorite part of the day is morning, sitting outside when it is cool in the morning or in my favorite spot to have my quiet time and enjoy my favorite coffee. If you are a coffee drinker, you understand how enjoyable that time can be. Because I enjoy coffee so much, I became a coffee distributor and found a coffee that is actually good for you and non-acidic. Contact me if you'd like to learn more or leave me a comment. Then when you get your coffee order from me, sit back and enjoy it and read through the cookbook and plan a fun meal or a trip to some of the great inns in the book.

Happy Saturday to all!


Claudia Givens
251-402-3338
Website
Facebook





No comments: